Carpet cleaning set.
Carpet cleaning set.
Australia's best spot cleaner and professional carpet cleaner. An earth friendly and non toxic carpet cleaning solution.
Makes up to 100 x spray Bottles for Spot Cleaning*.
Tri Nature’s eco friendly, surfactant cleaning concentrate is designed for the gentle yet effective deep clean and maintenance of all carpet, fabric upholstery, soft furnishings, rugs, mattresses, pet beds and car seats. A safer alternative for your family and pets.
- The best natural carpet cleaning solution - Environmentally Friendly and readily biodegradable. Plant based, naturally derived ingredients.
- No harsh, aggressive chemicals – A safer option for your family and pets.
- Provides a deep clean - Efficiently solubilises and remove greasy soils.
- Remarkable for its use as a stain removal spot cleaner spray – ideal for quick clean ups. Dilute a 10ml of product into a 500ml Complete Spray Bottle with water. Spray onto contaminated area and ‘spot’ in with a clean cloth.
- Freshen up of your carpet, fabric upholstery, soft furnishings or rugs. Spray lightly, then vacuum over area.
- Ensure remarkable, professional results for domestic and commercial use - ideal for use extraction cleaning machines and for pre-spray extraction. Used by professional carpet cleaners.
- Formulated to tackle all types of stains – from spot stains to everyday grime. Removes unfortunate spillages such as red wine, tea, coffee, tomato sauce, blood, pen ink, cosmetics or dirt from your carpet, fabric upholstery, soft furnishings and rugs.
- Special deodorising molecules absorb bad and lingering odours. Effectively kills bacteria and sanitises soft surfaces.Sanitises 99.9% of the stain so it gets beyond the bacteria that you see.
- Ultra-concentrated formuladelivers exceptional value for money and reduces plastic use and landfill potential. 1 x 1Lt Pro Care Carpet Cleaner makes up to 100 x 500ml spray bottles for spot cleaning. A great choice for your wallet and the planet.
- Low scent, essential oil based fragrance – Leaves a wonderfully fresh but gentle aroma which is great for those with sensitive noses.
- A quick-dry carpet cleaner - Dries significantly faster than other detergents – kid and pet friendly.
- A spring cleaning must-have – Ideal for use during allergy and flu season. Removes animal stains, pollen, pet dander and dust mite matter.
- A Family Friendly and Environmental Carpet Cleaning Solution - Completely free from nasty, harsh chemicals such as chlorine, ammonia, nitrates, sulfates, phosphates, bleach, petrochemicals and other pollutants.
- Advanced natural cleaning technology leaves fibres looking and feeling soft and as good as new. Will not strip colour from fabrics during cleaning when used as directed.
- Leaves no sticky, harsh residueafter cleaning. Won’t shrink your carpet.
- Lifts dirt and other contaminants but is gentle on carpet pads and backing.
- Safe to use in all major brand carpet machines when diluted per bottle directions (Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor and more).
- Hypoallergenic – A great option for those suffering from allergies and skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Can be used as a naturally derived pet stain carpet cleaner.
- Removes dark spots and tough carpet stains.
- Can be used on your car upholstery.
Tri Nature's Eco Carpet Cleaning Set includes:
1 X 1 Litre Concentrated Carpet Cleaner.
1 X empty spray bottle.
✔ Vegan friendly
✔ Grey water & Septic Safe
✔ Family Friendly
✔ Animal Cruelty Free
✔ 100% Australian Made & Owned – Manufactured on-site in Newcastle, NSW.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Note: Carpets should be tested in an inconspicuous area to ensure colour fastness prior to treatment.
Spot cleaning - dilute 10mL into 500mL spray bottle and fill with water. Spray onto carpet and ‘spot’ in with clean cloth. Extraction cleaning - dilute 7mL per Litre of water for general use
Pre-spray - dilute 30-50mL per Litre of water. Spray over area before extracting.
NO AMMONIA NO CHLORINE NO NITRATES
* Number of Litres based on usage of 10mL per 500mL spray bottle.
Contains: Water, Fatty Acid Ethoxylates, Sodium Decyloxypropyl-3-iminodipropionate, Sodium Silicate, Methyl Methoxy Butanol, Essential oil based fragrance.